How to make healthy Bubble Tea with Organic Jackbean Tea
With this recipe, you can turn your Organic Jackbean Tea into healthy yet delicious Bubble Tea, the perfect afternoon pick-me-up to make your day much brighter!
1. Ingredients for 2 servings:
Organic Jackbean Tea:
- 6 Organic Jackbean Teabags (1.2g each)
- 480ml hot water
Tapioca pearls and brown sugar syrup:
- 50g of black tapioca pearls
- 400g of brown sugar
- 240ml hot water
Milk for the tea:
- 100ml Organic Low-Fat Milk (or milk of your choice)
2. Sequence to put into the bubble tea plastic cup:
- 50g cooked tapioca pearls
- 30g ice cubes (small)
- Brown sugar syrup, to taste
- 240ml of chilled Organic Jackbean Tea
- 100ml Organic Low-Fat Milk
- In a medium pot over high heat, combine the 480ml water and 6x Organic Jackbean tea bags. Bring them to a boil. Remove from the heat, cool the tea down to room temperature.
- Bring a medium pot to boil 240ml water over high heat. Once the water is boiling, add the 50g black tapioca pearls and boil until softened, about 15-20 minutes. Drain the pearls through a strainer.
- Set the strainer with the pearls over a medium bowl. Add the brown sugar to the strainer on top of the pearls and pour the hot water over.
- Stir well to dissolve the brown sugar and soak for 30 minutes. Separate the pearls from the brown syrup.
- Assemble the tea into the plastic cup: Pour 25g cooked tapioca pearls follow by 15g ice cubes, then add the brown sugar syrup, chilled Organic Jackbean Tea, and 50ml Organic Low-Fat Milk.
- Stir with a wide-opening straw, then serve.
- Enjoy your bubble with relaxing music !!
Don't have Organic Jackbean Tea yet? Don't worry - you can get it here to kickstart your enjoyable afternoon!
By the Jackbean Specialty Team