2. By creating an account or by accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Service, you agree to be bound by the Policy and any of the related policies or guidelines, including any subsequent changes or modifications to them.
3. The Policy is designed to help you understand how we collect and use the personal information you decide to share, and help you make informed decisions when you access or use the Website, both on your desktop (web version) as well as mobile device (mobile version). By using or accessing the Service, you are accepting the terms and practices described in this Policy.
4. It is important to distinguish between what we will share with third parties, and what users are themselves sharing on the Website. Except as defined in the Terms, we do not generally restrict what you share on the Website, and you are solely responsible for the content and privacy of what you share.
5. The information we collect, as described below, is used solely to facilitate the delivery to you of the Service or the promotion of other services.
6. Whizmeal is not responsible for the control, use, protection, dissemination of or howsoever dealing with personal information submitted by you to third party merchants in the course of your accessing or using the Service and you agree to waive all and any claims which you may have against Whizmeal or its officers, employees or agents arising from the control, use, protection, dissemination or however dealing with your personal information by third party merchants.
7. Users also agree that information may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of Whizmeal, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers, bots and the like. Users should always take that into consideration whenever they share something on the Website.
8. When you send email or other communication to Whizmeal, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
9. Whizmeal may use Non-Personally-Identifying Information to better understand how visitors use our website. From time to time, we may release Non- Personally-Identifying Information in the aggregate (e.g., by publishing a report on aggregate Website usage). Non-Personally-Identifying Information includes information that is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
11. In addition to the above, you agree to allow Whizmeal to process and share personal information for such purposes as:
> Sending you information related to your Website and/or Whizmeal account or other Whizmeal services;
> Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve the Service;
> Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
> Developing new services.
12. You may at any time seek clarifications on or indicate your disagreement to, our use of your personal information as outlined at Clause 11 above by sending us a notification at hi[at]whizmeal.com. You understand and agree that without your agreement to submit personal information to Whizmeal or to allow Whizmeal to process such information in accordance with Clause 11 of the Policy, it may not be possible for Whizmeal to provide you with the full benefits and extent of the Service.
13. For users outside the Singapore, please note that any personally-identifying information you enter into the Website will be transferred out of your country and into Singapore. You consent to such transfer through your use of the Service. You also warrant that you have the right to transfer such information outside your country and into Singapore.
Choices for Personal Information
14. Whizmeal users may modify their profile information at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their Whizmeal account may send an email request to: email@example.com.
15. Other than the respective merchants to which you have submitted your information and in addition to the uses noted above, you agree that Whizmeal may share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Whizmeal (and the merchant network) in the following circumstances:
> We may share aggregated, personal and/or non-personal information we collect with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Whizmeal website and on websites of third parties.
> We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non- personal information collected from other sources.
> We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop Website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and potentially to target content and advertising.
16. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to Whizmeal employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
17. Whizmeal processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services in accordance with the terms of the Policy. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
18. When you use Whizmeal, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before we process such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (e.g., requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.
19. This Policy applies solely to information collected by Whizmeal. Our Service may contain links to other websites. We are, of course, not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
20. Whizmeal regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Whizmeal and an individual.
Changes to This Policy
22. If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.