Smart, healthy and sustainable kitchen (Online): Home cooking for busy parents
Is it possible for us to run a healthy and sustainable home kitchen? Plan your meals, buy local, store smartly, freeze, preserve and cook everything! Smart, healthy and sustainable kitchen can be an achievable “how-to” for busy parents to start home cooking and help the environment.
What you will learnt in this journey:
A/ Complete an online family health and nutrition questionnaire
B/ Introducing to healthy balanced meal
- Know the importance of healthy balanced meal
- Know the various type of balanced meal in school canteen
- Basic guidelines of how to implement balanced meal
C/ What is prep meal and how to get started:
- Introduction to prep meal planning
- The 5-steps to prep meal success
- Kitchen must-haves for prep meal
- Healthy snacks ideas and recipes
D/ How to practice sustainability in the kitchen
- Ways you can save the earth in your own kitchen
E/ Pricing does not include cost of ingredients and any other kitchen accessories/equipment. Additional charges for assisting to make the purchase.
F/ Both parents are encouraged to be involved in all sessions.
G/ Once payment is completed, a consultant will follow up to arrange for the sessions.
For any questions, please feel to connect with us via the chat message or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended add-on: Start with a 30-day family challenge to healthy eating. Find out more.