What to feed baby & toddler (Online): Baby's first foods
Feeding our children, the right foods are the best start in life. More and more parents are aware the importance of first foods and getting the babies to like vegetables. If you are busy parents, you might have lots of questions and little time to find the answer and even try the methods.
Let this program be your one-stop guide to assist you in shifting the babies towards healthy eating habits for life.
What you will learnt in this journey:
A/ What to feed baby & toddler (6-24 months):
- When and how to introduce solid food
- Month-by-month guide from starting solids to bigger bites
- Portion size guidance for infants and toddlers
- Sample of breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas
- Common food allergens and what you need to know
B/ What does this on-site session include:
- An online questionnaires link (DIY)
- 120-minutes of online consultation
- 30-minutes of online follow-up session
- A digital report
For any questions, please feel to connect with us via the chat message or email to firstname.lastname@example.org