Healthy, tasty and crispy, in this recipe, you're going to learn how to use Organic Jackbean Powder to make butter cookies with less sugar.
- 250 butter
- 70g caster sugar (Put 150g caster sugar if you want it to be sweeter)
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
Ingredients B (Sifted together):
- 300g plain flour
- 100g cornflour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of Organic Jackbean Powder
Ingredient C (optional):
- 100g Nestum or fine oats
- Put A into a mixing bowl, cream till light and well mixed.
- Add B and mix till well combined
- Put C into a plate, use a teaspoon to spoon one level spoon of cookie mixture and put onto C, roll lightly to coat and form into a ball. Arrange onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven using 170 degrees Celsius to bake for 15-20 minutes till lightly brown.
- Remove, leave to cool before storing into an air-tight container. Serve as tea time snack together with Organic Jackbean Tea.
By the Jackbean Specialty Team