Probably the only practical, stress-free and easy to implement what to feed your baby and toddler program created by Mummy for families! Materials are prepared easy with busy parent in mind to understand with templates.
Feeding our children, the right foods are the best start in life. More and more parents are aware the importance of first foods and getting the babies to like vegetables. If you are busy parents, you might have lots of questions and little time to find the answer and even try the methods. Plus, Whizmeal 5-phase meal prep plan show you the easy ways to plan, organize, cook and freeze healthy, nutritious meals in a safe and realistic way.
Let this program be your one-stop guide to assist you in shifting the babies towards healthy eating habits for life.
Tan Soon Mei is the founder of Whizmeal, where she develops an online meal ordering and prep-meal system for school, home and planet. With more than a decade in F&B industry, she is a self-taught inspiring mummy who loves sharing her tips, advices and tried recipes. She lives in Singapore with her three children and husband.
What you will learnt in this journey:
A/ Understanding between baby and food:
- 0 – 6 months baby eating behavior questionnaires
- Importance of diet for babies
B/ What to feed baby & toddler (6-24 months):
- When and how to introduce solid food
- Month-by-month guide from starting solids to bigger bites
- Portion size guidance for infants and toddlers
- Sample of breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas
- Common food allergens and what you need to know
C/ What is prep meal and how to get started:
- Introduction to prep meal planning
- Food to avoid and understanding the essential nutrients
- How to read nutritional labelling
- The 5-steps to prep meal success
- Kitchen must-haves for prep meal
- Healthy snacks ideas and recipes
D/ Beyond foods:
- Simple sensory development activities to promote familiarity of food to baby
- Understanding different eating style and best feeding in the toddler years
Optional: Whizmeal system is an optional pricing package for 3-month usage.