Be a smart grocery shopper! (On-site): Save money when you know how to read food labels!
Nutritious meals come from buying nutritious ingredients. Planning ahead is the first step to become a smart grocery shopper. Learn how to use information provided on the food packages to help you identify what food fits your family’s nutrition needs.
What you will learnt in this journey:
A/ Smart grocery shopper
- Overcome obstacles to healthy shopping
- Identify best options in each supermarket department
- How to be an efficient shopper starts from home
- How to read nutritional labeling to help in making right choices
B/ What does this session include:
- An online questionnaire (DIY)
- 60-minutes of meet-up consultation
- 60-minutes “shopping” at supermarket
- A digital report
C/ Both parents are encouraged to be involved in all sessions. .
D/ Once payment is completed, a consultant will follow up to arrange for the sessions.
For any questions, please feel to connect with us via the chat message or email to email@example.com
Recommended add-on: How to be a smart grocery shopper by reading nutritional labelling to help in making right choices. Find out more.
If you have maid at home, these are recommended add-on:
> Get your maid to learn how to prepare and cook healthy balanced meal for the family. Find out more.
> Get your maid to learn how to do grocery shopping. Find out more.
> Get your maid to learn how to make fresh homemade pizza. Find out more.